Saturday, December 5, 2009

How I use my Mobile


Cellphone is device used to communicate with other people, I use it for contact my family friends, its one of very important things in this time, my mobile model is Nokia N73, I use Zain chip, My first cellphone was a gift from my father, I receive 20 calls in day and 10 SMS's, most of my calls is just a received calls so I don't need to charge my card, but the teens in Sudan use the cellphone for unnecessary things like watching videos and listening to music, I think it will be better if they use it just for the necessary way.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete