Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My father

My father is Mohammed hag.
He's born in al shmalia aka (the northern region of Sudan) he lived his whole life there, but we moved on lately to Bahri.
He works as a merchant in khartoum market(al soug), he's my favorite person cause he takes care of me so much, and loves me back the way I love him.
But when it comes to my acts, he's serious when its something serious, and fun to talk to also, he's also strict when it comes to me going outside the house, to meet my friends, he also likes to my friends, boys or girls, and talk to them.
His dream is to see me a grown up woman, that can take care of herself and make her own money and way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharifa,
    I am glad you consider your father the most famous person in the world. He seems to me a great man who is raising a good daughter. He is for sure a lucky father, and a good man!My regards to him.
    Well done!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete