Tuesday, November 24, 2009

About me

Hi,
My name is Sharifa,
I live in Al-Hag Yusif, Bahri. I'm 20 years old, my favorate team is Al Hilal Football club. And I hope to watch match to Alhilal in Hilal stadium. But in Sudan I dont think that. I study in Tagana University, Faculty of Computer Science. I love English language so much and I want to devolope my abilites in english languge. And I'd like to learn more about using the Internet, I hope I can get it from here.
I wanted to thank you teacher Hala, for giving us this oppturinity.

2 comments:

  1. Sharifa,
    Welcome to blogger!
    I am glad you created a new one after you lost the password of the old one.
    I will not accept this post as a complete task. You have to write more about yourself. Please re-edit this task.
    Thanks
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete