Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Eid

Eid was last week, and i definitely enjoyed it, I stayed with my family in bahri as we celebrated eid in our house, where we slain a sheep on the first day of eid and ate lots of meat, and Sharbot, and the second day we went out to afra mall to chill with my freinds and family, and we came back late night, so we just went to sleep right after we came back, third day I went to visit my grandma with my parents, and we stayed till evening, and went back home, and slept and studied all night to get ready for the new school day.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sharifa,
    Nice post! It seems you enjoyed your Eid. Good for you! You need to re-edit your post and check capitalization. You also need to make your sentences shorter.
    Good luck,
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete